Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hey everybody, how are ya? 

Well, I went and did it :)  I put a table out by the road for my veggies.  My first roadside stand.  Hard to say what will develope from it but what the heck.

I actually made 5 dollars on onions, within the first 15 min. of setting up the table, even though it was Uncle Al :) they needed some to go with the pickles Aunt Barb was making.

After months of training the fast growing vines, the morning glorys, four o clocks and sweet peas are finally showing their glory :)



Thanks for stopping by my blog, at least I hope someone is reading them :)
I just learned the a friend from way back followed our sailblog,
Mike Kuna
thanks for following, but why didn't you ever comment ?  brat !!

More to come, stay tuned and feel free to be the first to subscribe

Later, Dean

No comments: